How to Connect Two Bluetooth Headphones Simultaneously to TV
Do you want to connect two pairs of headphones to your TV at the same time? Maybe you would like to watch your favorite shows with another person quietly at night, or you would prefer to listen to TV at different volumes.
Unfortunately, most TVs can not natively connect two Bluetooth headphones simultaneously. There is, however, a workaround .
Thanks to the latest version of Bluetooth and help from a Bluetooth TV adapter, connecting two Bluetooth headphones to a TV, iPhone, Android, PC, and Mac is possible.
Here’s a quick guide that will show you how to connect two Bluetooth headphones simultaneously to tv
How to Connect Two Bluetooth Headphones to TV
These are the steps to take If you would like to connect your TV to your Bluetooth headphones with a Bluetooth Adapter for TV.
- Start by purchasing a Bluetooth transmitter that is compatible with your television. The 1Mii B03 Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver is an excellent option because it can transmit to two devices simultaneously.
- To turn on the Bluetooth transmitter, you must first connect it to a power supply. The 1Mii comes with a USB power cable and power adapter.
- After turning on the transmitter, connect it to the audio output of your television. The 1Mii comes with an optical cable, 3.5 mm female to RCA male cable, and 3.5 mm audio cable.
- The transmitter must then be paired with your Bluetooth-enabled headphones. It’s best if you get close to the transmitter while doing this to ensure a strong connection.
- That is all there is to it. When paired, two Bluetooth devices can listen to your TV at the same time.
Best Bluetooth Adapters for TV
Bluetooth TV adapters provide a fantastic solution to various sound issues you may have when watching TV. Maybe you enjoy watching movies late at night but worry about waking the kids. For Parents, headphones can be rewarding.
Is your TV’s sound not loud enough? Is your partner not happy with how loud you watch TV? Individual volume control is possible with a Bluetooth transmitter for your TV and two pairs of headphones.
Bluetooth TV adapters are available at various costs and varieties, with some differences in features such as AptX Low Latency and Bypass. Receiver mode, which allows you to send audio from your phone, tablet, or PC to speakers or wired headphones, is also available on some models.
- Bluetooth 5.0: Uses Bluetooth 5.0 version for connectivity.
- Transmitter: Wirelessly stream audio from your TV or PC to your headphones or soundbar.
- Receiver: Wirelessly stream audio from your PC, tablet, or cellphone to your amplifier, soundbar, or speakers.
- Dual Link: Enables simultaneous streaming to two headphones or speakers.
- AptX Low Latency: Technology helps to eliminate Bluetooth audio delay. nearly eliminate lip-sync lag while watching videos.
- Bypass: Connects an input directly through to the connected output, and the BT03Pro+ will neither transmit nor receive.
- Audio Output: AUX / RCA / Optical / Bluetooth
Best Wireless Headphones for TV
Say farewell to wires and hello to the best Bluetooth headphones on the market. The right pair of Bluetooth headphones may make a significant difference in your listening experience, whether you’re streaming a new Netflix series or listening to your favorite music. The only issue is that there are lots of headphones to choose from.
How to Connect Two Bluetooth Headphones to Android
Samsung’s Dual Audio feature allows you to send audio from two Bluetooth devices simultaneously. This means you can use two pairs of headphones at the same time. To use Dual Audio capability, first pair each pair of headphones to the Samsung Galaxy smartphone you want to use. After you’ve paired both Bluetooth devices with your Samsung Galaxy phone, all you have to do is go to your Media panel on your Quick panel. Samsung’s Dual Audio feature is only available on Bluetooth 5.0 devices.
Here’s how to use this feature on Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
- Put your first pair of headphones into pairing mode.
- On your Galaxy phone, open the Quick settings panel by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- Turn on Bluetooth. To access the Bluetooth settings, tap and hold the icon.
- In Available Devices locate and select the name of your headphones.
- You will receive a Bluetooth pairing request notification. Click Ok to accept.
- Your first pair of headphones will appear Connected for audio, and you will hear an audible notification.
- Put your second pair of headphones into pairing mode and repeat steps 1 – 5.
How to Connect Two Bluetooth Headphones to iPhone
Apple’s new Audio Sharing feature lets two pairs of Bluetooth headphones connect to the same iPhone or iPad. This allows two people to listen to the same audio simultaneously. The catch is that Audio Sharing only works with wireless headphones that have Apple’s H1 or W1 chips built-in. It also requires an iPhone 8 or higher running iOS 13. You can share any audio from your iPhone with Audio Sharing. It doesn’t matter if you’re listening to Apple Music, Spotify, or YouTube.
Here’s how to use this feature on iPhone.
- Put your first pair of headphones into pairing mode.
- Open Settings > Bluetooth
- Under My Devices, select the first pair of headphones you want to connect.
- Put your second pair of headphones into pairing mode.
- Now, open the control center.
- You can open it by swiping down from the top right corner on iPhone without the home button and swiping up from the bottom of the screen on iPhones with the home button.
- Tap and hold on the Music Controls in Control Center to see more options.
- Tap the AirPlay icon
- Here, you’ll see available headphones. Select your first pair of headphones.
- Tap Share Audio option
- The iPhone will automatically detect the compatible headphone and prompt to share the music with it.
- Tap the Share Audio button
- Once connected, Apple gives the option to adjust the volume of individual devices manually.
How to Connect Two Bluetooth Headphones to PC
Most modern PCs and laptops include Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to connect practically any Bluetooth wireless device directly, including headphones. However, you can only connect one device at a time using the built-in Bluetooth. So, can two devices be connected to a single computer? Yes, this is simple to do with a USB Bluetooth Audio Transmitter. The dual-link feature of the Avantree DG80 Bluetooth 5.0 USB Transmitter lets you connect two audio devices at the same time. You don’t have to install additional software with USB Bluetooth audio transmitters. All you have to do is plug them into your PC or laptop’s USB or USB-C port and follow the steps below.
- Plug in the USB Bluetooth audio transmitter into the computer’s USB port.
- The Bluetooth connection will happen externally.
- Put the first headphones into Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Allow a few seconds for them to connect. Once it’s linked, ensure you can hear your audio over the headphones.
- If you don’t hear anything, verify the transmitter is set as the default audio output device in your settings menu.
- Once your first headphones are connected, put your second headphones into Bluetooth pairing mode.
- When the second headphones are connected, both sets of headphones will receive audio simultaneously.
How to Connect Two Bluetooth Headphones to Mac
The Avantree DG80 Bluetooth 5.0 USB Transmitter also works with Mac laptops and computers. If you want to connect two sets of Bluetooth headphones to a Mac using a USB Bluetooth audio transmitter, follow the same steps as above. Alternatively, you can connect two Bluetooth headphones to a Mac by creating a multi-output device.
How to Create a Multi-Output Device
- On your Mac, click the Spotlight icon in the menu bar, press the Command-Space bar, or press the Spotlight key.
- Type Midi
- Click on Audio Midi Setup
- In Audio Devices, click on the (+) in the bottom left corner.
- Select Create a Multi-Output Device.
- Check the Use button next to the Audio Devices you want to add to the device group. Devices in this multi-output group will output audio simultaneously.
GadgetAudio.com is reader supported. We may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.